Hoarding & Squalor Cleaning - NDIS Provider
Squalor cleaning, or what is sometimes referred to as severe domestic cleaning. It is a service that includes removing waste, biohazards, pest control, or whatever is necessary to return home or property to a livable, sanitise condition.
A home needs to have a deep, intensive clean after it has been decluttered. This will remove years of dust, dirt, grime, and sometimes mould.
A regular clean removes day-to-day dirt whilst a deep clean goes many steps beyond. This service removes what is easily visible in the less seen areas of the home. This often includes under furniture, the top of ceiling fan blades, inside drawers, and cupboards.
A more intense, thorough result is achieved through the use of industrial vacuums and steam cleaners.
Deep cleaning is a step-by-step cleaning process to restore the home to a clean, healthy state and includes services such as:
- Dust all surfaces including skirting boards, ledges, windows, light fixtures, ceiling fans, wardrobe and linen press shelves, and drawers
- Remove cobwebs, bird droppings, or animal faeces
- Wipe fingerprints and marks from door frames and walls, sugar soap walls and ceiling as necessary
- Vacuum floor in each room and all upholstery, including under lounge cushions
- Spot clean upholstery and carpet as required
- Industrial steam clean carpets, upholstery, and curtains
- Mop hard floors
- Wash windows, wipe down window sills, clean blinds and mirrors
- Descale shower heads and taps
- Thoroughly clean bathroom sinks, showers, and baths and remove all stains possible
- Scrub grout
- Mould treatment
- Clean and disinfect bathroom cupboards and drawers
- Remove and clean or replace vent covers, air filters, air conditioning filters, etc
- Wipe and de-grease inside the pantry, kitchen cupboards, and drawers
- De-grease stovetop and rangehood
- Thoroughly clean oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, appliances, and bins
- Pet treatments.
Whatever needs to be done to restore the home to a healthy, clean state, we do it. We coordinate the appropriate tradespeople to carry out necessary works as required and also arrange for furniture, floor coverings, storage, or appliance replacement as required to suit the participant’s taste and budget.
In our experience, the best results are achieved when fumigation and waste removal are completed before the deep cleaning process begins.