Hoarding & Squalor Cleaning - NDIS Provider
After a home has been decluttered, it needs to have a deep, intensive clean to remove often years of dust, dirt, grime, and sometimes mould.
A regular clean remove day-to-day dirt; a deep clean goes many steps beyond and removes what easily visible and the less seen areas of the home, like under furniture, ceiling fan blades, drawers, and cupboards. Industrial vacuums and steam cleaners are used to achieve a more intense, thorough result.
Deep cleaning is a step-by-step cleaning process to restore the home to a clean, healthy state and includes services such as:
- Dust all surfaces including skirting boards, ledges, windows, light fixtures, ceiling fans, wardrobe and linen press shelves, and drawers, disinfect as required
- Remove cobwebs, bird droppings, or animal feces
- Wipe fingerprints and marks from door frames and walls, sugar soap walls, and ceiling as necessary
- Vacuum floor in each room and all upholstery, including under lounge cushions
- Spot clean upholstery and carpet as required
- Industrial steam clean of carpets, upholstery, and curtains
- Mop hard floors
- Clean windows, window sills, blinds, and mirrors
- De-scale shower heads and taps
- Thoroughly clean bathroom sinks, showers, and baths and remove all stains possible
- Scrub grout
- Mould treatment
- Clean and disinfect bathroom cupboards and drawers
- Remove and clean or replace vent covers, air filters, air conditioning filters, etc
- Clean and degrease inside the pantry, kitchen cupboards, and drawers
- De-grease stovetop and rangehood
- Thoroughly clean oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, appliances, and bins
- Pet treatments.
Whatever needs to be done to restore the home to a healthy, clean state, we will do it or arrange for the appropriate tradespeople to carry out necessary works.
We can also arrange for furniture, flooring, storage, or appliance replacement as required to suit the participant’s taste and budget.
We recommend fumigation and waste removal before the deep cleaning process.