What we do
Welcome to A Slice of Life
Supporting you to live your best life
A place to find your tribe
Our story began in 2020 with the aim of providing empowering social and training programs for young adults with learning disabilities in the Eastern Suburbs.
Since then, we have grown and developed into so much more to meet the growing needs of the community as well as referrals from support coordinators.
As a result of growing demand, we’ve expanded our services into Greater Sydney, Wollongong and the Central Coast.
- Social activities for young adults with a mild intellectual disability so they can build friendships, increase independence and have an active social life.
- Training for young adults with learning disabilities. Particularly School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and other short courses to help people gain employment.
- Supported weekends away and short holidays.
- Support coordination and provision of high quality support workers.
- Decluttering and respectfully working with people who hoard or living in squalor to regain a safe, healthy home and yard.
With a focus on quality, empowering programs, we facilitate interactions that promote inclusion, build life skills, confidence and dignity.
We create an environment full of opportunity and possibility. You will build skills and capacity to engage in the world with confidence.
A Slice of Life’s aim in everything we do is to give you a richer slice of life through delivering quality programs for young adults with learning disabilities.
We’re very proud to be an NDIS Registered Provider.
A Sneak Peek into our Social Program
Why Join The Life Social Tribe?
We celebrate who we are.
Our community .
Everyone is welcome.
We create an open, diverse and supportive learning environment where you have choice and control over your participation. Our focus is on skill-building as well as socialising and inclusion.
Attending A Slice of Life programs is a friendly and social way for you to learn new skills and play an active role in the community.
Our programs are developed as a direct result of community demand. We design them for a range of fitness levels and a wide range of interests.
Come, join the tribe and join in the fun!